Environmental Law: Statutory & Case Supplement with Internet Guide, 2011-2012
The 2011-2012 Edition:
- includes the new Supreme Court decision in American Electric Power v. Connecticut.
- is organized by subject matter, rather than their location in the U.S. Code, this supplement introduces the statutes with detailed outlines that highlight their most important provisions.
- includes legislative history timelines that trace the evolution of the statutes by explaining when they were enacted and when their most significant amendments were added.
- explains how to access the rich resources available on the internet for obtaining additional information about various aspects of environmental law and policy.
- also includes excerpts from judicial decisions in important environmental cases that have been decided during the past several years. This feature enables professors to supplement reading assignments from environmental law casebooks without requiring students to purchase a separate case supplement.
Percival, Robert V. and Schroeder, Christopher H., "Environmental Law: Statutory & Case Supplement with Internet Guide, 2011-2012" (2011). Book Gallery. Book 15.